Sunday, July 26, 2009

Im back !!! and just in time

for Daring Bakers Challenge entry !
This time around : The July Daring Bakers' challenge was hosted by Nicole at Sweet Tooth. She choseChocolate Covered Marshmallow Cookies and Milan Cookies from pastry chef Gale Gand of the Food Network.

Being ultra-busy this month with a week long vacation and some other stuff happening I just tried one of them , the Milano cookies and they came out pretty good , though a bit plumpy :))


Next time around Im going to make them a more thinner and more brownier...but for a first try they werent so bad :)
Check out my fellow Daring Bakers for some more cookie goodness..

Im so tired I could crash on the keyboard...so as its 27th already somewhere Im posting this now...and bidding y'all G'nite !!

8 comments:

  1. It's the 27th here & well done on the challenge. I love your plump Milanos. I only got as far as the mallows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! did u bake the milanos we get in the store? They look yummy:)

    Was wondering where u were?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Your milanos look awesome =D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the plump milanos. They are really cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cookies look lovely. I made milanos too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cookies looks great. Mine also turned out a little too plump and a little too light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally can relate to that, sometimes the 27th can be a very daunting day, although it's a fun day for most of the time. Your cookies look awesome. Well done

    ReplyDelete