Of-course, it comes with conditions.. namely, listing 7 interesting things about me which is not as simple as it sounds... but here goes ..
- I went to Medical college for 15 days and left it and joined engineering..I do wonder what my life would've been if I had continued ..
- I have learnt to 'Never say never' cos we never know where our life will take us and what you will evolve into..for example, I never thought that I would own and love a dog...
- There was a time in my life when I used to read 2 novels a day..those 350 or so pages ones..
- I don't suffer fools gladly
- I really dislike people who give less thought to having a child than buying a car ...
- I ran my first 5k last november, I trained myself for it , and before that I used to hate gyms
- This from DH - Im a liberal , eco-conservative activist/feminist
Biscuit cake :
1 pkt Glucose biscuits from Indian store
1 chocolate butter frosting
Indian style - Mix fresh made butter, cocoa powder and refined sugar to make icing consistency.
Current version - Heat 50g semi-sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler till it melts then let cool. Add 1/2 stick room-temperature butter bi-by-bit and blend in.
Layer each biscuit's smooth surface with the chocolate buttercream and place above the other. Form a layered stack and apply buttercream on the sides. Let freeze. Cut diagonally to enjoy the crispy chocolate-y goodness !
I also get to share this award, and I am passing on this award to :
1. She has got so many awards already but she is 'kreative with a K' and I pass on this award humbly to Lolo @ Vegan YumYum
Ohh...its so tough to pass on the award..as every other food blogger I know already has the award or are way beyond that ..i think I was the last one to join the band-wagon...:( I think I will have to share this on the go...sorry guys ! Though , if anyone thinks of some blogger please let me know and I shall be ever thankful !!