Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cookies come home..

Sweet nd Simple bake this month came up up with another sweet and simple recipe - baking cookies ! With chocolate and Orange.. what else does a girl wants ! Recipe found here , I followed it to the T except for the egg part, I just substituted a tbsp of oil for that which it could've done without too..
The cookies turned out to be amazingly soft and chewy and chocolate-orange-y !
The whole trial did made me realize something I've never consciously done before - that cookies are made entirely in butter... as in NO milk , or cream or water .. ENTIRELY BUTTER...
I actually took them all to work the next day and shared with my colleagues, saving some calorie-overload on my end and earning some cookie-points in turn !

14 comments:

  1. Cookies look yummylicious!

    Thanks for taking part and hope you will join us in our next bake.

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies look delicious. I baked these yesterday and plan to take some to my friend's party on wednesday... Mean time I hope I don't finish off all the cookies & overload the calories on myself and .. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Absolutely fabulous...Wish I cud have one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cookies look great! Arent they yummy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious and yummyilicious cookies..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cookies! delicious weren't they!
    Best wishes Lucie
    http://cookingatmarystow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one good lookin' cookie. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cookies look great! I'm always shocked at the amount of butter in cookie recipes, but as long as you share the end result, it doesn't really matter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cookies look so good! I love to share with everyone at work, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These were delicious cookies! (the best ones are always made of butter)

    The Bad Girl's Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just want to get my teeth into these ones - look good, but also interested in texture without the egg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What were they like without the egg? They look great!

    ReplyDelete